- Home Exchange Vacations – Managing the Risks
- Foreign Currency Loans Embed an Exchange Rate Risk: The Case of SWISS FRANC Loans
- The Final Chapter: Who Is Obligated to Exchange Their EU Driver’s License for a Spanish One?
- Tax Deferred Exchanges of Investment and Business Real Estate
- Should You Join A Prepaid Legal Plan Service?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Home exchange or house swap holidays are a great way to enjoy a cheap and convenient vacation. They are available through hundreds of websites that have thousands of happy customers. For the uninitiated, however, house swapping with strangers arranged over … Continue reading
Loans and mortgages in SWISS FRANC became popular in Cyprus after 2006, the year when the Republic was a candidate country to assess the EURO zone. During this particular period, SWISS FRANC loans were attractive because the cost of borrowing … Continue reading
Right, so this issue has been talked about extensively, debated, caused arguments, tears, frustration and near bloody murder. Instead of spending my time off over Christmas and New Year’s relaxing, I have been reading and re-reading legislation, articles, documents and … Continue reading
The Primary Residence taxation, the Residential Replacement Rollover, Sec. 1034 exception is gone. Previous capital losses still apply, if the property is held as investment property and sold at a loss and that loss can be carried over for up … Continue reading